AutoSampler 2.0 for ZEUTEC SpectraAlyzer analyzers
Availability: Order only
Automatic sampler with built-in peristaltic pump for SpectraAlyzer NIR analyzers from ZEUTEC.
Package contents: AutoSampler 2.0, power supply, USB cable, tube set.
ZEUTEC AutoSampler 2.0 is used in conjunction with a drawer for liquids of the analyzer. The autosampler is very compact, the pump is already built in. The connectors are located on the rear panel. Due to its small size, this autosampler can be placed on a benchtop next to the SpectraAlyzer 2.0 or mounted on the top of the instrument for even easier access. One rack can hold up to 32 samples. Autosampler launch and configuration is controlled by the SpectraAlyzer 2.0 user interface.
You can see the complete set and configuration of the automatic sampler in the Video tab.
- Input voltage: 100-240, 50/60 Hz
- Output: DC 12V / 5000mA
- Plug: DC 5.5 x 2.1
- Maximum number of samples per rack: 32
- Tube dimensions: Ø 16 mm x 100 mm, approx. 12 mL
- Sample temperature range: 0 °C - 65 °C
- Operating temperature range 0 °C - 45 °C
- Connections: USB (Remote Control), Power Input (12V DC), SpectraAlyzer 2.0 Control
- Weight: 4.7kg
- Dimensions: 288 x 190 x 400mm
- Built-in peristaltic pump: max. speed 190 rpm
- Tube inner diameter: 0.5mm to 4.8mm; Wall thickness 1.6mm, solid tube;
- Approx. motor life: up to 3000 h.
- Order number 103-A100-1
|Industry||Food and Beverage|
Polymer Optical Fiber for PreSens Measuring Instruments
Polymer optical fiber serves as a universal connector between the meter and the PreSens. POV with SMA connector is compatible with Fibox, OXY-1 SMA, OXY-1 WM, OXY mini and pH mini meters, as well as pCO2 mini. POF with ST connector is compatible with Microx 4 and OXY-1 ST series meters.