ATP test kit QGOM for determining the total microbiological load of organic samples
Availability: Order only
- 2 x UltraLute, 9mL, Dilution Tube, 50/Rack
- 1 x 125mL UltraLyse 7 Bottle
- 2 x 250mL LumiClean Bottle
- 5 x 3mL Freeze-Dried Luminase
- 1 x 5mL UltraCheck 1 Dropper Bottle
- Plus enough plastic consumables for 100 Tests
Quench-Gone Organic Modified Test Kit (QGO - M)
ATP test kit QGO-M complies with ASTM D7687 and E2694 standards. Based on ATP measurement, it allows you to quickly determine the total microbiological concentration of organic based samples with low solids. ATP test kit for quantitative determination of total bioburden in samples and rapid assessment of microbiological contamination. Used for analysis and control of: finished fuel, lubricants, polymers, impurities, hygiene products and household chemicals, crude oil, fuel associated water, oily solutions, chemical products, oilfield waters, metalworking fluids, refractory lubricants.
- Conforms to ASTM D7687 and E2694.
- Measure only living biomass via cellular ATP.
- Results are available in less than 5 minutes.
- Low detection limit of nominally 0.25 pg/ml (250 microbial equivalents per ml), although simple modifications to the test can provide even greater sensitivity.
- Interference in the form of organic matter, color, chemical residues and other characteristics inherent in the samples are minimal.
- All materials are stable for two years at room temperature.
|Application area||Drinking water, Process control, Water supply|
|Industry||Power generation, Food and Beverage, Municipal|