Digital titrator in plastic case (1690001) from Hach for fast and precise titrations.
The Hach digital titrator is a new concept for titrimetric analysis. It is a precision dosing device equipped with compact cartridges containing concentrated titrants. The main drive screw in the digital titrator drives a piston that pushes the concentrated titrant out of the titration cartridge in a carefully controlled flow. The titrator housing is made of high-strength plastic. The accuracy is ± 1%. Titration solutions (titrants) are packed in disposable containers. Each cartridge contains approximately 13 ml of titration solution, sufficient for 50 to 100 titrations. For the most commonly used concentration ranges, the values that appear in the counter window correspond to the concentration of the sample (expressed in mg / L).
Accuracy of results
Digital titrator methods use a high-precision dosing device and concentrated titrant cartridges to allow analysis in the laboratory and in the field. The number used to calculate the concentration of the sample is recorded directly from the digital counter of the titrator. For many methods, the displayed value is concentration.
Efficiency and versatility
Replaceable cartridges allow you to change titrants without a lot of time. In addition, more than 50 parameter / range combinations are available to the user.
Concentrated titrants allow 40-100 typical titrations per cartridge.
The digital titrator is available in test kits:
- Test kit, alkalinity, model AL-DT 2063700
- Test kit, total chlorine, model CN-DT, 20 - 2000 mg/L 2471100
- Test kit, chloride, model CD-DT 2063500
- Hardness (Total & Calcium) Test Kit, Model HAC-DT 2063900
- Test kit, hardness (total), model HA-DT 2063600
- Sulfite Test Kit, Model SU-DT 2063300
- Acidity Test Kit, Model AC-DT 2064000
- Test kit, carbon dioxide, model CA-DT 2064100
- Chloride Test Kit, Model CDS-DT 2580600
- Hypochlorite Test Kit, Model CN-HRDT 2687100
|Application area||Wastewater, Drinking water, Laboratory analysis|
|Industry||Ecology, Pulp and paper, Pharmaceutical, Glass, Power generation, Transport, Chemical, Food and Beverage, Municipal|
|Parameters||Ammonia, Sulfite, Salinity, Dissolved oxygen, Alkalinity, Nitrite, Hardness, Chloride, Chlorine free, Chlorine total|
|Accuracy||± 1 %|