Centrifuge Sigma 4-16KS with refrigeration
Availability: Order only
The high performance Sigma 4-16KS centrifuge is designed for continuous operation.
The Sigma 4-16KS has a particularly good cooling performance and reaches 4 ° C at a maximum speed of 15,000 rpm.
The mechanized lid closure and user-friendly one-button operation (Spincontrol S) make it easy to use.
Precise and reliable centrifuge Sigma 4-16KS with rotation speed up to 15,000 rpm.
Advantages of the Sigma 4-16KS laboratory centrifuge
- User-friendly controller Spincontrol S
- Extra large TFT display
- 60 programs
- Low noise level
- Maintenance-free induction motor
- Monitoring rotor life for high safety
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel chamber
- Window in the lid for external speed control
- Complies with international standards (e.g. EN 61010-2-020)
- Highly efficient cooling
- Pre-cooling function "Rapid Temp"
- Rotor cooling is also possible when idle
- Counting Centrifugation Cycles
Sigma Centrifuge Specifications
- Max. speed: 15000 rpm
- Max. centrifugal acceleration: 25155 x g
- Max. capacity: 4 x 750 ml
- Temperature setting range: - 20 - 40 °C
- Number of programs: 60
- Noise level: 62 dB (A) (at maximum speed)
- Acceleration curves: 10 linear, 10 quadratic, 10 user definable
- Deceleration curves: 10 linear, 10 quadratic, 10 user definable
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 489x670x650 mm
- Weight: 124 kg
|Application area||Pharmaceuticals, Medicine, Laboratory analysis|