Marsoflex® is a brand owned by the German company Markert Group and specializes in producing the highest quality industrial hoses for a wide range of applications and industries. Marsoflex® hose systems can safely transport any medium to its destination. The products are applicable in refineries, open pit mines, the chemical industry, food processing plants, mechanical engineering, as well as filling / dosing systems and the pharmaceutical industry.
All marsoflex® hoses guarantee hygienic and safe transport of your product, meet the highest standards and prevent leaks. The hoses are excellent at handling high temperatures and large volumes of liquid or solid media.
The products are adapted to the transported medium, including special couplings & connections. Industrial hoses and coupling systems are made of materials that meet the standards for contact with various types of products and are very easy to integrate into the process.
The assortment includes:
- PTFE hoses: distinguished by their flexibility and high resistance to almost all chemicals.
- Silicone hoses: used where hygiene and cleanliness are paramount - in the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries, as well as in biotechnology and clean rooms.
- Elastomeric hoses: versatile and provide safe transportation of food, chemicals, solvents.
- Composite hoses: have excellent chemical resistance and high flexibility regardless of temperature.
- Food hoses: the odorless and tasteless food hoses tube is ideal for use in the food and beverage industry, including oils, fruit juices, and beverages with low alcohol content.
- Hoses for tanks and bunkers: for transportation of oil products under pressure with benzene content up to 50%.
- Operating media hoses: the high pressure steam hoses are made of EPDM / CSM and are suitable for transporting saturated steam or hot water.
- Stainless-steel corrugated tube hoses: resistant even to high temperatures and suitable for a wide range of applications in the food and chemical industries.