All Weather Samplers AS950 AWRS
Availability: Order only
The AS950 AWRS is a rugged, weatherproof water and wastewater sampler with an integrated cooling chamber (cooler) for applications that require temperature control to retain samples. The AS950 Hach Sampler Controller makes sampling program setup, data transfer and operation intuitive and error-free. Spring loaded pump rollers ensure long tube life. AS950 is available in various designs, please contact us for more details.
The AS950 Weatherproof Sampler with Cooling Function simplifies the sampling process with a large display for intuitive programming of sampling modes and the ability to download and upload data from a USB drive. Taking into account all options, the tool weighs no more than 86 kg. The temperature at the place of installation of the sampler must be within the limits specified in the technical characteristics of the device. The refrigerator door of the AS950 All-Weather Sampler is lockable (two keys included). The lid is also lockable for added security.
The Sampler Base (AWR) is designed to operate in humid and highly corrosive environments, minimizing the damage caused by the effects of corrosion. A specially designed thermostat with a sensor controls the temperature, keeping samples safe regardless of environmental conditions.
The controller screen displays process status and instantly reports alarms, missed samples and selected program progress for quick and easy troubleshooting.
The controller compartment heater is available upon request. It prevents the liquid in the tubing from freezing, extends the life of the tubing and pump components, and prevents ice and snow from accumulating on the cover.
The sampler collects liquid samples at user-defined intervals and stores the samples in a refrigerator compartment. The instrument can be used for a wide variety of water sample collection applications as well as toxic contaminants and samples containing suspended solids. If multiple bottles are installed, the dispensing arm moves the tube over each bottle. The collection of samples will automatically stop when the specified number of samples have been collected.
Main applications of AS950 AWRS:
- Collection systems
- Industrial pretreatment
- Environmental monitorin
- Storm water
- Enclosure: IP24, low density polyethylene
- Cooling system components: corrosion protected with conformal all exposed copper tubing is insulated to avoid sweating and condensation
- Cooling of samples: compressor with forced air cooling, with overheating protection. Starting current - 7.6 A. Cover with a lock against unauthorized access. Cooling time: 20 minutes, from 24 to 4 °C. Temperature recovery time: 5 minutes after opening the door for 1 minute at 24 °C. Temperature: 4 °C ± 0.8 °C
- Sample containers: ONE: polyethylene 10 or 21 l, glass 10 l; TWO: polyethylene 10 l, glass 10 l; FOUR: polyethylene 10 l, glass 10 l; EIGHT: polyethylene 2.3 l, glass 1.9 l; TWELVE: polyethylene 2 l; TWENTY FOUR: polyethylene 1 l; glass 0.35 l
- Operating temperature range: operation without additional options: from 0 °С to + 50 °С; with a backup battery: from 0 °С to + 40 °С; with controller compartment heater: from −40 °С to + 50 °С; with battery and heater: from -15 °С to + 40 °С; LCD display operation: from -10 to + 70 °С; Storage: from -40 ° С to + 60 °С
- Power supply: 230 V, 50 Hz, 2.7 A without heater; 4.2 A with heater.
- Backup power supply (controller only): gel lead-acid rechargeable battery, 6A • h; automatic switching to backup power
- Dimensions (W × D × H) 76 × 81 × 130 cm
|Application area||Environmental monitoring, Wastewater, Treatment facilities, Equipment for water utilities, Water supply|
|Operating temperature range||0 - 50 °C|