Seam System 100F for can double seam evaluation
Availability: Order only
The SS100Food system consists of the following components:
- Industrial computer Metop MCO-2 with Winseam software.
- Vision Seam Unit 3 VSU-3 for measurement visualization.
- Seam Saw METOP MSS-2F. High speed saw with carbide blades which is located inside a stainless steel container, thus ensuring maximum safety when cutting.
- Device for determining the thickness of the seam STH-3B
- Plate thickness analyzer.
- The device for measuring the depth of countersink CSK-2B.
Seam quality control with Seam System 100F
The Seam System 100F is a computer system for quality control of various parameters of cans, suitable for small production lines. The system instantly calculates all parameters of a double seam, both on the outer and inner surfaces of the package: countersink depth, seam thickness, overlaps, gaps and other possible deviations and defects.
- All required cables and parts are included.
- Industrial durable 15 '' screen.
- All measurement data are stored in memory.
- High Swedish quality.
- The kit includes a can opener for inspection of defects such as folds and waviness of the seam.
Tin seam assessment is performed in 5 simple steps:
- Measurement of the seam thickness. This is the most important parameter for protecting your product and ensuring its quality.
- Determining the counter sink of the end.
- Measurement of plate thickness.
- Cut the can with a seam saw to inspect the seam.
- Inspection of the inner seam and its height using software.
|Application area||Package control|
|Industry||Food and Beverage|