Seam System 100B quality control system for beverage cans
Availability: Order only
The SS100-Beverage system consists of 6 components:
- Industrial computer Metop MCO-2 with Winseam software in light version. All results are recorded and stored in the system.
- Vision Seam Unit 3 VSU-3 visualizes internal measurements.
- Seam Saw METOP MSS-LT. A high speed saw with solid carbide saw blades inside a stainless container with highest safety measures possible.
- Seam thickness gauge STH-3B.
- Plate thickness gauge.
- Countersink gauge CSK-2B.
The Seam System 100B is a computer system for quality control of various parameters of cans, suitable for small production lines.
Outside surface of the package: depth of countersink, seam thickness and plate thickness.
Inner surface of the package: seam height, end hook, seam overlap, seam gap, calculated body hook butting.
- Comprehensive system of tested devices
- All required cables and parts are included.
- Rugged 15-inch monitoring screen.
- All measurement data is stored and tracked.
- High Swedish quality.
- Can opener for inspection of folds and undulations in the seam included.
The seam assessment is carried out in 4 simple steps:
- Measure the thickness of the seam. This is the most important parameter for protecting the quality of your product.
- Determining the counter sink of the end.
- Use a seam saw to cut the can to inspect the inside of the seam.
- Analyze the inner seam using the software.
|Application area||Package control|
|Industry||Food and Beverage|